Thursday, August 2, 2012

7 month hiatus - updates

So much has happened since I last posted back in December.  At the beginning of June I gave birth to our gorgeous daughter Jessica.  I have since returned to work and am trying to set a routine and just enjoy being a wife and a mother.

Over all, I gained 33 pounds during my pregnancy.  Not bad even though my 'suggested weight gain' was 20-25 pounds.  Either way, I lost all of the weight and am back down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  So, I have decided to continue on my 'weight-loss journey' (it sounds so much more interesting that way) and try to get healthy.  I also have hopes of getting back in touch with my crafty side but we'll see how that goes since I have a baby, two dogs, a cat, and a husband to take care of now.

I'll have more to post, such as our birth story, baby, health, craft, and family related items!


No comments:

Post a Comment