Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Little Christmas Miracles

I think this past Christmas has been my favorite, by far.  It was our first Christmas in our new house and we got to enjoy decorating the exterior of our home.  My family came and stayed the weekend with us.  This made everything so much easier because it cut out traveling back and forth between Columbus and Eaton.  Since we weren't traveling, we got to see everyone.

On Christmas Eve I felt our baby move for the first time.  I was almost 17 weeks on Saturday.  I nearly cried.  I also received some clothes and swaddling blankets for our little bundle of joy...hopefully we'll be able to find out the sex next month!

On Christmas Day we went to my husband's family gathering at his grandmother's house.  We were in for quite a surprise.  For the first time after being together for two years and being married for one, I finally met my father in law and my brother and sister in law.

This was definitely a Christmas to remember.  Being around all of our family makes me feel like the richest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment