Wednesday, November 23, 2011

12 down only 28 to go!

Wow, I haven't posted anything since October 18th and the time has flown by.  Nothing too exciting has been going on and that's probably due to the fact that my evenings are spent either sleeping or getting sick.  I have had several milestones in the past month and a half though:

1.)  On October 22 my husband and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary.  We didn't actually go do anything though because he just started a new job as a maintenance technician and was on call all weekend to deal with emergency maintenance issues.

2.)  November 20th was my 25th birthday!  However, not only did my mom, dad, and husband forget, so did I until at about 10:00 AM when my mom's cell phone calendar reminder went off to remind her it was my birthday.  I guess it's a sign that people just stop caring about birthdays at 25.

3.)  November 21st I completed my 12th week of my pregnancy so I am currently working on my 13th week which is awesome because all of the crappy symptoms have pretty much gone away.  Now the fun stuff starts in the 2nd trimester during which I can actually function like a normal human being again.  We get to find out the sex of the baby, start picking out names, putting a nursery together, and buying things...YAY!!  Speaking of baby things, my grandmother found the Fischer Price baby monitor she used when I was born...25 years ago...and it still works.  She also still has my baby finger nail clippers and I'm sure a plethura of other things as well.

What great things have been happening in your life lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment