Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We're Expanding!!

Sooooo, pretty much I was feeling pretty sick on October 7th and this pattern continued through the weekend.  On October 9th I decided I should probably take a test since I was very late.  Literally within 30 seconds a big fat positive was staring me in the face...the control window had not even popped up yet.  I almost passed out and Aaron was elated...we were expecting our first baby!

Luckily I only had to deal with the morning sickness from October 7th through October 12th...now I'm just extremely exhausted.  I don't feel like doing anything.

All in all, the reality of everything hasn't set it.  All I have is a positive test to go off of since I don't have my first appointment until November 4th.  Hopefully after that first appointment everything will start to seem more real.  It feels like the next 34 weeks are going to take forever but I have a feeling things will start to speed up before long :)

1 comment: