Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Introductions...


I'm pretty new to this whole 'blogging' thing...Twitter and Facebook just don't allow me enough space to share my thoughts.  I'm verbose and opinionated and those outlets try to limit what I have to say, so here I am.  There are several things about which I may blog.  I have included a brief description of each below...some create more interesting topics and situations than others.

My family:  I married my husband, Aaron, on October 22, 2010.  We have two dogs, Rosco and Roy, and a cat named Riley.  We just purchased our very first home on June 23, 2011.  We are also very close with our families.

My job:  I work as an Accountant in a student finance office for a community college.  I have a ton of interactions with students every day and each one is new and interesting in its own way.

Personal endeavors:  I embarked on a weight loss journey beginning on June 28, 2011.  I started out at 182 lbs and am down to about 166 lbs.  This may seem a little immaterial in the grand scheme of things but I'm 5'3'', 24 years old, and I want plan on having kids some day and I know that if I don't get to a healthy place in life right now, I probably never will.  I also aspire to get my MBA and CPA license.  We'll see how that goes!

Thanks for stopping by.  I invite you to read about some of the ridiculous happenings in my life and hopefully you will be able to relate it in some way to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment